In the beginning phase of New Year’s, it is a great idea to promising that you will stock up more styles and colors in your closet. As your wardrobe plays a key role to maintain your personality at work, therefore it is imperative for you to update it appropriately every year.
You just need to manage some time for figuring out essentials that can help you to improve your closet. By doing this you can also enhance your personality as a self-sufficient woman.
Believe it or not, the power of stylish closet to feel and look glamorous can lead to much more than just a great appearance. So, if you’re committed to a style makeover in the last year, then this year ensure these style resolutions to standout in the real world.
- Wear Long Skirts Instead Of Denim Jeans: The value of denim jeans can’t be ignored especially for party season. But as a woman, it is necessary for you to dress appropriately in a modest way. In this scenario, a long skirt is a perfect choice as it has the ability to keep you comfortable than denim jeans. In case you feel comfier in pencils or fitted jeans than this is the right time to make a resolution to buy long skirts in the right fabrics. For instance, you can purchase long skirts in leather, fleece, or wool fabric as they will keep you warm in the chilling or snowing climate. You can also wear a tight under your skirt to dress in layers with Bella + Canvas 6004.
- Dress Up More Professionally: As a working woman, it is vital for you to make a New Year resolution to update your closet with professional attire. We all need work wear in our daily life wardrobes such as classics tops, wide leg pant, or button front blouse, and a pair of leather boots. In order to dress up professionally, you can add up some accessories as well including sophisticated glasses and wristwatch. Else you will miss a great option to hook the attention of your colleagues as well as the boss.
- Choose a Jacket That Will Actually Keep You Cozy: Usually, we purchase jackets with a mindset to look stylish. But it is really imperative to look for its warm features. Make sure to purchase a jacket that will keep your body temperature warm without affecting your professionalism at work. Thus, this year ignore all beautifully printed hoodies or silk-blend shinny toppers instead purchase a warm and sophisticated jacket.
- Add More Colors: Being a professional woman doesn’t mean that you avoid adding colorful attires in your closet. One of the best ways to do this is to Google a list of colors that you could confidently wear in the workplace environment. For instance, you could add essentials in blue, brown, green, white and black. On the other hand yellow, grey and red are the worst colors to wear. Ensure to dress up with the same color family essentials to showcase your professionalism to everyone.
- Invest In a Suit: Although it is a menswear-inspired trend it speaks volume of professionalism for working women. When choosing a suit ensures that it fits you appropriately. Do remember to purchase a tailored suit as the fit is everything. When it comes to purchasing a suit, dark blue, black and purple are the best shades for work wear. Do remember to wear a pair of flats or low-heel pumps in black color to enhance the value of your suit. Otherwise, an inappropriate shoe will really underestimate the value of your suit.
- Look For a Sophisticated Shoe: If you love to wear sneakers so it is the right time to step up to formal shoes with a New Year resolution. It is nice to have a pair of sneakers for athletic activities in your closet, but for work wear, you will need to opt for pairs of formal pumps. Ensure to purchase pumps in black, brown, white, or beige color in a classic print. In this way, you will easily incorporate your footwear with your desire dress.
- Dress up like A Pro: No matter you choose to wear a jacket, suit, or whatever, ensure to look professional to fulfill your New Year resolution. From a recent survey-based report, it is proven that working women who dress like a pro easily thrive in the real world.
If you really want to stand out in the working world then you should dress up like a pro. Surely this blog will enable you to make the best New Year style resolution as a working woman. Share this post in your network as well to help out every lady who wants to dress up like a pro.